Cookies play a vital role in keeping track of data which reflects each user’s visits as well as activities on our Service. Data stored in our cookies shall serve as unique anonymous identifiers of each user who visits our website. Information stored may include, but are not limited to the following:
- When your most recent visit to our Service was
- Which Settings you prefer
- All information you’ve provided in our online forms
These are the cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. In order to operate our Service, we use Session Cookies to enable users to move from page to page without being asked repeatedly to provide their personal information.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences. By using these cookies, users would not need to set various settings such as their preferred language and the region that they are in whenever they open a website.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes such as user authentication. This will help us prevent unauthorized parties from accessing the users’ personal data.
If you wish to block the cookies from collecting any information, please close the tab or browser to completely prohibit any data collection.